The programme entitled New Scenarios of Digital Vulnerability: Media Literacy for an Inclusive Society, PROVULDIG2-CM, Ref.: H2019/HUM-5775, is a combination of institutional endeavour, information dissemination, and research activity carried out by a consortium of six research groups consolidated within the following universities in Madrid: CEU San Pablo University, Rey Juan Carlos University, Complutense University of Madrid, and Villanueva International University.
PROVULDIG2-CM, Ref.: H2019/HUM-5775 is a network of researchers who work in the following areas:
- New digital vulnerabilities and instruments to encourage social inclusion of especially vulnerable groups, such as children, adolescents, young adults and the elderly.
- Scientific study focusing on fake news and its influence on the collective construction of reality.
- Analysis of the interaction, discourse, and data related to adolescents in the social media.
- The study of cyber-violence in the Autonomous Region of Madrid.
- Challenges faced by the elderly with regard to political participation in the digital environment.
All of these objectives are aimed at taking action related to social inclusion, protecting minors, promoting audience empowerment through media literacy, and fostering entrepreneurship among youth.
infanciaa y com