Who is the data controller?
- Name: Fundación Universitaria San Pablo-CEU
- Tax ID: G28423275
- Registered office: C/ Isaac Peral Nº 58 28040 Madrid
- Phone: +34 91 456 63 00
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure proper management in the processing of your data, FUSP-CEU has designated a Data Protection Officer, to whom you can contact for any questions you may have and who can be reached at the email address email@example.com or at the postal address C/Tutor, 35, Madrid (28008).
For what purposes and on what basis do we process your personal data?
Personal data provided by users may be processed by FUSP-CEU for the following purposes, depending on the type of data provided by the user:
- Contact request:
- Purpose: to manage your request for information.
- Data processed: identification and contact data.
- Basis of legitimacy: Consent.
- Communications of interest:
- Purpose: to send you communications that may be of interest to you.
- Processed data: identification and contact data.
- Basis of legitimacy: Consent.
Where does the personal data we process come from?
The data that FUSP-CEU treats as a result of the interactions made by the user through our website come from the following sources:
- Data provided directly by the user by filling in the spaces to manage communication with users made available by FUSP-CEU or by sending emails or by any other means by which the user enters into communication with FUSP-CEU.
- Data generated as a consequence of the development, processing and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and FUSP-CEU.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
We inform you that we will not communicate your data to third parties, unless legally mandated or expressly authorized.
In addition, FUSP-CEU can count on the support of different service providers who act under its responsibility and on its behalf as “data processors”. You can obtain more information about our data processors by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, the FUSP-CEU informs users that the personal data provided to us are stored in the European Economic Area. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if for the provision of any extraordinary service it were necessary to make an international transfer of data, the FUSP-CEU will cover such international transfer in any of the guarantees recognized under the applicable regulations such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. If the User wishes to obtain more information about data transfers, he/she can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for a period of time determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Duration of the legal relationship and attention to any liabilities arising from such relationship;
- Legal obligation of conservation; and,
- Request for deletion by the interested party in those cases in which it is appropriate.
Once the data are no longer necessary to carry out the indicated purposes, FUSP-CEU will proceed to block your data, to eventually make them available to the judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for the demand of possible responsibilities derived from the treatment and only for the legal period of prescription of the same. Once this period has elapsed, FUSP-CEU will proceed to the destruction of the data. You can request more information about the retention periods by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
FUSP-CEU informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are processed by FUSP-CEU, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested limitation in the processing for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading, as well as to have them transmitted by FUSP-CEU to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
We also remind you that you have the right to object to the processing of your data for advertising or promotional purposes, as well as to withdraw any of the consents you may have given for the processing of your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
FUSP-CEU informs you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following means:
- By writing to Fundación Universitaria San Pablo – CEU. Calle Tutor, 35, 5ª (28008) Madrid.
- To the e-mail email@example.com
In both cases, if necessary, may be required to prove the identity of the person exercising their rights, by sending a copy of your ID card, NIE, Passport or equivalent document, on both sides. FUSP-CEU will provide the requested information within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
FUSP-CEU informs you that you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. However, in the first instance, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Officer, who will resolve the complaint within a maximum period of two months.