1. PREVIOUS INFORMATION
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU informs that it is the owner of the website https://provuldig2.com/. In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU informs of the following data:
The owner of this website is FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, with CIF G28423275 and registered office at C/ ISAAC PERAL Nº 58 28040 MADRID, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Ministry of Education with registry number 60. The e-mail address for contact with the entity is: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE
The purposeof this website is to publicize the services offered by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU. All areas of the website are available for consultation and use, the content of which is in accordance with the activities of the website in which you are browsing.
The user is responsible for reading these conditions of use, being satisfied with their acceptance if he/she continues browsing and being obliged to comply with them. We recommend that you read the following points carefully:
3.1. System of resposnabilities
Navigation, access and use of the web space, as well as the spaces enabled for interaction between the User and the entity, such as blogs and social networks, (from now on website), of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU confers the condition of User, and therefore the User accepts, from navigation through all the web content of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, all the conditions of use established here without prejudice to the application of the corresponding regulations of obligatory legal compliance as appropriate.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
- The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms extended by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU for access to certain content or services offered by the website.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU without being contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the law, morality or public order, or that in any other way could harm the rights of third parties or the operation of the website.
3.2. User obligations
Users undertake to use the contents of the website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertake to refrain from:
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless they have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents;
- Use the contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website or services to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sales or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing in any way such information.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website https://provuldig2.com/, at any time to Users whose behavior does not conform to what is established in the conditions of use or to any applicable law, whose browsing implies a risk for the website or for Users, or is established by court order.
It will also pursue the breach of the above conditions as well as any misuse of the contents presented on its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
4.1. Responsibilities of the website
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the website, its services and content. Therefore, it is not responsible for possible damages of any nature that may arise for Users. All this without prejudice to the provisions of these conditions of use:
4.2. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the contents of the website:
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system of the Users or in the electronic documents or files stored in it.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee the legality, reliability, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content.
Therefore, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU is not responsible for possible damages of any nature that may be derived for Users, for possible technical deficiencies, for alterations in the service that may occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network and/or in the server.
5. POLICY OF LINKS AND EXEMPTIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
5.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for services and content hosted outside of the website:
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU is not responsible for damages of any nature, which may be derived for Users from the content of websites that the User may access through links established on its website.
The website makes or may make available to Users technical linking devices (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search tools that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. The installation of these links, directories and search tools on the website has the sole purpose of facilitating the Users’ search for and access to information available on the Internet. FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not offer or market on its own behalf or through third parties the products and services available on these linked sites. Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through links.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU declares that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other sites on the network, nor does it approve, monitor, or make its own the products and services, content, information, data, files, and any type of material existing in the linked sites. Users, therefore, should exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material existing in these sites.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites.
- The maintenance of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the linked sites.
- The provision or transmission of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material existing in the linked sites.
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material existing in the linked sites, in the same terms and with the same scope provided in general condition 9.2 regarding the contents and services provided by third parties through the page.
- Inappropriate use, contrary to the Law, morality, good customs or public order, that the User may make on the linked sites.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU declares that it has adopted all necessary measures to avoid any damage to the Users of its website that may arise from browsing its website. Consequently, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the User may suffer while browsing the Internet.
FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of its website, both with regard to the content of the website and the conditions of use of the same. Such modifications may be made through its website by any means admissible in law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the web and until they are not validly modified by subsequent ones.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU. They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, are expressly prohibited.
The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU.
8. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for the non-compliance of the present conditions.
The relationship between the User and the provider shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and application of these conditions of use, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction submitting to the judges and courts of Madrid capital.